NDT plays a vital role in fabrication, construction and in-line service situations by providing a method for checking adherence to applicable codes, specifications and standards. And most importantly it helps to determine deficiencies thereby giving ample time to make corrections and in many cases keeps lives and property safe.
We offer nondestructive services at your site or other designated location. We will be able to support in-house services in future. Our services include but not limited to the following:
- Visual Inspection – Direct and Indirect
- Ultrasonic – conventional contact, phased array and Thickness
- Cladding thickness testing
- Magnetic particle – horizontal, portable and yoke
- Liquid penetrant
- Eddy current testing
- Positive material identification (PMI) – carbon and alloy
- Ferrite testing
- Hardness testing
- Corrosion and coating inspection
- Certified welding inspectors (CWI)/structural and welding inspection. Visual inspection is usually performed by our experienced certified welding inspectors.
We have a team of highly experienced nondestructive testing technicians available 24 hours a day and are able to use the services of our highly trusted affiliates when necessary. Our technicians are certified in accordance to the American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT). Visual weld inspections, welder qualification training and welding procedure qualifications are all performed by American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspectors (CWIs). We adhere to strict safety rules and are able to keep productivity high and cost down because we have no significant overhead.